The Best Solution for Damaged and Cracked Concrete Floors
Inquiry for Southside Concrete Polishing
Site Wide Form
Self-leveling New York City (NYC) is also a good solution to home renovations on a tight budget. This flooring solution can turn your old and damaged concrete floors in Nyc into attractive and decorative floors that will leave you awed at the improvement. It will also be a floor that will be easy to clean and maintain as well as maintain its look for many years.
View here to know more in detail about epoxy flooring New York
Advantages of Self-Leveling Epoxy Floors
Self-leveling epoxy floor application is ideal when the concrete floor needs to be transformed into an aesthetically beautiful surface that is durable and resistant to abrasion. Here are the many benefits of opting for a self-leveling epoxy floor in New York City (NYC).
- High gloss finish which is perfect to give old and worn out floors a new, beautiful look
- Available in various colors and designs
- Impact resistant
- Scratch resistant
- Heat resistant
- Oil and chemical resistant
- Slip-resistant even if the floors are wet
- Available in various thickness
- Easy to clean. When there are spills, simply wipe off with a damp cloth
- Easy to maintain. Requires only minimal mopping.
- Easy and quick to apply
The numerous benefits of self-leveling epoxy make it a perfect choice for floors that need to withstand high foot traffic, heavy loads and liquid spills.
Most Commonly Asked Questions
Why Choose Polished Concrete?
Having a polished concrete floor installed provides a lot of benefits for the owner and anyone that will be walking on the floors:
- Comes in matte to high gloss finish
- Dust free floors
- Seamless so there are no lines for dust and dirt to settle in
- Reflects light so there will be no need for additional lighting.
- Hypoallergenic because it is resistant to allergens ( dust and dust mites)
- Tough, durable and hard wearing
- Water and stain resistant
- Reduces tire wear
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Low maintenance costs
- A good alternative flooring system to granite, marble, wood, tile, and linoleum.
- Highly affordable
- Long lasting
Why Hire the Professionals?
The polished concrete process is not as simple as it looks. Southside Concrete Polishing knows the right timing on which the steps should be done. Timing is crucial in the installation of polished concrete.
- Before pouring, air bubbles will be removed by vibrating the concrete.
- While pouring concrete, it will be leveled and incorporated into expansion joints to prevent cracking.
- A Power float (trowel machine) is used to create a smooth concrete floor surface which is done at the right time during the curing period when it is still a bit wet.
The entire polished concrete process takes more than a week to complete. The surface of the polished concrete floor needs to be protected against any possible damage while in the curing stage. This job is only for highly skilled and trained polished concrete installers.
Polished concrete comes with a variety of options that can be customized. It is not only a great flooring option for commercial and industrial settings, but for residential properties as well.
Southside Concrete Polishing uses a multi-step diamond polishing process to achieve a polished concrete floor that will provide any room with the texture and warmth that no other flooring material can match.
Polished concrete adds elegance to commercial and industrial spaces. When polished concrete is processed to a high gloss finish, it can mimic the look of granite or marble yet have its own unique personality.
The lustrous sheen of polished concrete will make any floor space in the home look aesthetically appealing at an affordable price.